The controller of your personal data is Media Management Europe Małgorzata Woody. Our headquarters is in Grodzisk Mazowiecki. Our registration files are kept in the Central Register kept by the Central Registration and Information on Business of the Republic of Poland, IN VAT (NIP): 521 173 52 50.
How can you contact us?
By letter: ul. Gołębia 1a, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
By e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What rights do you have?
- access to your data,
- correct your data,
- request the removal of your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data.
What to do if you think we are processing your data contrary to legal requirements?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. There is President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
Why do we need your data, or for what purpose do we process it?
- to resolve your problems,
- for marketing purposes consisting in promotion of our services.
Are you required to give us your personal data?
It is voluntary. However, without your personal data we will not be able to respond to your message.
What is the legal basis of the processing of your personal data?
Art. 6, section 1, letter f of the GDPR, i.e. this regulation.
Our legitimate interest is to solve your problem or to promote our services.
Whom do we share your data with?
- The company dealing with hosting (storing) our website and your personal data for us.
- Suppliers of tools for conducting website analysis.
How long will we process your data?
For the period:
- required to solve the reported problems;
- required by us for conducting marketing activities or until you object to the further processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Can I object to the further processing of my personal data after I provide them to you?
Yes. You can do this in two cases: when we process your personal data:
- for direct marketing purposes; you do not have to justify such an objection;
- based on our other legitimate interests; such objection requires justification for your particular situation.